The troop will be doing some cold weather weekend camping at Bert Adams, December 11th-13th.
Please read this carefully, there is a lot of information.
Deadline to sign up for this event and make payment is Monday December 7th, so we can plan for the event. Remember to turn in a permission slip.
Sign Up Sheet: http://www.troop582.org/2020/12/bert-adams-december-2020-camping-sign-up-sheet/
Event: Weekend Camping at Bert Adams Scout Reserve
When: Friday, December 11 at 6:00pm (Meet at St. Oliver’s)
Return: Sunday December 13 around 12:00p (Back at St. Oliver’s around this time)
Cost for scouts: $25 ($25 includes $5 camping fee, $5 per meal for 4 meals)
Cost for Adults/Leaders: $20 ($5 per meal for 4 meals)
– Bring $5 for gas money if not riding with parent
– All attending adults must have current Youth Protection Training
-Deadline to sign-up for this event is Monday, December 7th.
– Please sign-up for this event on the troop website.
We will be following some special guidelines as recommended by CDC and BSA for this campout.
1. Everyone attending, both scouts and adults will be asked a set of health assessment questions
2. The troop has purchased an Infrared Thermometer, we will be taking temperatures of everyone attending before we depart and we will be taking and recording temperatures throughout the day while on campout.
3. Scouts will need to bring their own facemask or covering, they will not be required to wear them when we are doing activities where social distancing can be maintained.
4. Each scout needs to bring their own hand sanitizer.
5. Scouts will sleep one scout per tent (unless they are related and live in the same household), each scout should bring their own tent. We do have troop tents, we can provide a tent to scouts that dont have one of their own but the troop does not have enough to accommodate all scouts.
6. If you are showing any signs of illness, you will not be permitted to attend.