Hello Troop 582 Scouts & Parents,
Our next camping trip is coming up on May 14th-16th. We will be camping at FDR State Park and visiting the Wild Animal Safari at Pine Mountain.
Signup and payment is required by the Monday night meeting on 5/10/21. Please bring payment, permission slip, and gas money (unless riding with
Event: FDR State Park Camping Weekend & Wild Animal Safari
When: Friday, May 14th – 6pm we will meet at St. Oliver’s
Return: Sunday, May 16th – 12:30pm at St. Oliver’s
Cost for scouts (12 and under): $60 + $5 gas money ($60 includes $15
camping fee, $25 Animal Safari ticket, & $5 per meal for 4 meals)
Cost for scouts (13 and older): $65 + $5 gas money ($65 includes $15
camping fee, $30 Animal Safari ticket, & $5 per meal for 4 meals)
Cost for Adults: $50 ($50 includes $30 Animal Safari ticket, & $5 per
meal for 4 meals)
– Cost above does not include food to feed the animals. Scouts may want to bring some additional money for animal food.
– Eat dinner before arriving on Friday.
– Please arrive on time Friday evening at 6pm. We will leave promptly at 6:30pm. It is a 2+ hour drive to FDR State Park and probably longer with Friday traffic.
– The animal safari tickets are cheaper if purchased online (price listed above reflects this discount). I will be purchasing the safari tickets online for all attending before we leave to take advantage of this discount.
– Parents and family are welcome to attend.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Scoutmaster Troop 582